Two-A-Day Multi-Vitamin contains optimal amounts of many nutrients not easily obtained in most diets. It uses higher quality ingredients than most multivitamins, including vitamin E as DeltaGold® tocotrienols, a highly bioavailable form of folate, and true amino acid chelate minerals for optimal tolerance and absorption. These exceptional ingredients are combined in an up-to-date, science-based formulation to create a truly superior multi.
Two-A-Day Multi-Vitamin does not include calcium, magnesium, iron or copper. The amounts of these minerals people get from their diet vary, so it’s best to individualize supplementation based on age, sex, health status, genetic factors, and other variables.
Work with your health care practitioner to customize dosages for your individual needs.
Available: 120 Capsules
- Supplies missing nutrients
- Brain health
- Immune benefits
- Supports metabolism
- Supports neurotransmitter and hormone production
- Contains antioxidants
A healthy diet of whole, unprocessed foods can provide the body with a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals. However, even the best diets are sometimes unable to keep up with our needs, especially during times of stress, intense exercise, suboptimal digestion, or any other circumstances that increase our demand for nutrients. A high-quality daily multivitamin helps ensure a good foundation for key nutrients that support overall health and wellbeing. Two-A-Day Multi-Vitamin contains a blend of vitamins and minerals that are difficult to obtain from food alone. This specially designed product includes select minerals in chelated form. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed and assimilated by the body.
In addition to foundational vitamins and minerals, Two-A-Day Multi-Vitamin
provides nutrients not commonly found in commercially available
- B Vitamins: Provided in their natural and/or activated forms for superior bioavailability
- Vitamin C: Provided as ascorbic acid, at higher levels than in most multivitamins.
- Folate: Provided in an easily absorbed form that helps to support healthy plasma folate levels. (Most mass-marketed supplements contain folic acid, which may have undesirable effects.)
- Vitamin A: Provided as pre-formed vitamin A as well as mixed carotenoids, which the body converts to vitamin A. This combination mimics the types of vitamin A found in whole foods.
- Vitamin K: Provided as vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MenaQ7® Full Spectrum as MK-6, MK-7, MK-9).
- Vitamin E Isomers: Provided as tocotrienols from annatto extract. Tocotrienols have higher antioxidant activity and unique benefits not observed with tocopherols, the form of vitamin E in most commercially available supplements.
- Iodine and Selenium: minerals needed for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, which help maintain optimal energy levels and an efficient metabolic rate
- Boron: a trace element that is low in the modern food supply but is required for healthy bones
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Does not Contain: Gluten, dairy, soy, or GMO’s
Caution: If taking a blood thinning medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.