As antioxidant powerhouses, lion’s mane mushrooms contain compounds that several studies show regenerate nerves, ease stomach discomfort and ulcers, increase memory function, regulate mood, and even lower risk of heart disease.
Available: 40 Capsules
- Support cognitive function
- GI Support
- Blood thinner
Lion’s mane mushrooms have the potential to go beyond a superfood. Evidence shows that certain compounds in this fungus can “significantly” help both the brain and the body.
- Memory support: Especially in the case of Alzheimer’s patients. Studies show that lion’s mane can stimulate nerve growth, block harmful plaque buildup in the brain, and improve cognitive function and memory during supplementation.
- Mood support: Research also suggests that depressed brains may benefit from lion’s mane. Certain nootropic compounds in the fungus can relieve depression-related inflammation, provide stress-relief, and stimulate nerve growth in the hippocampus, a part of the brain that helps regulate mood (among many other things). One small study even suggested it might help regulate the moods of women going through menopause.
- Protects against ulcer development: Lion’s mane is hard at work when it gets to your belly, science says. Several studies suggest it can inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes ulcers and can reduce inflammation.
- May help fight cancer: Lion’s mane’s potential in this area of research is astounding. Aside from being a powerful antioxidant, it can cause cancer cells to die at a faster rate, slow down cancer’s characteristic harmful cell regeneration, and slow its spread in the meantime.
- Reduces the risks of heart disease: Lion’s mane is an anticoagulant, which means it helps thin the blood to prevent clotting. It can also reduce the oxidation of cholesterol, which causes hard arteries, and improve fat metabolism.
- Eases diabetes symptoms: Some studies show that lion’s mane can help reduce blood sugar and ease diabetes-associated nerve pain in the hands and feet.
Two capsules provide 900 mg of lion’s mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruiting body extract delivering 166 mg of beta glucans, comparable to 5 g of mushroom equivalent.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 lion's mane capsule once daily. Benefits build
Does not Contain: Corn, Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Store away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety-sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality. Possible drug interactions:
- Anticoagulants: These medications slow blood clotting in the body; lion’s main slows blood clotting as well. Taking lion’s mane in tandem with anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
- Anti-diabetic drugs: Since lion’s mane may lower blood sugar levels, taking it in tandem with anti-diabetes drugs may cause your blood sugar levels to drop too low. Consult your doctor to see if you may take this medication.