MultiVit + Copper is a full-spectrum multivitamin with Albion chelated minerals for maximum absorption and bioavailability. This powerhouse multivitamin supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as delta and gammatocotrienols, TMG, and fruit bioflavanoids. This formula also contains natural mixed carotenoids, a full spectrum of vitamin K forms, and levels of B vitamins based on evolutionary intake of these nutrients, which support healthy cell replication and are higher than RDA/RDI values. This also contains 2 mg of copper as copper glycinate chelate, a stabilized mineral chelate from Albion Minerals that reduces the risk of free copper in the body, which can cause oxidative stress. This multi is iron and iodine free and is supplied in vegetarian capsules.
Available: 120 Capsules
- Supplies missing nutrients
- Brain health
- Immune benefits
- Supports metabolism
- Supports neurotransmitter and hormone production
- Contains antioxidants
MultiVit + Copper is a full-spectrum multivitamin/mineral with chelated minerals for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This powerhouse multivitamin was designed to augment a healthy diet and supplies supportive nutrients not normally found in regular multis, such as delta and gamma tocotrienols, and fruit bioflavanoids. It also contains natural mixed carotenoids, a full spectrum of vitamin K forms, and levels of B vitamins based on evolutionary intake of these nutrients. These specially designed products include select minerals in chelated form. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed and assimilated by the body.
- B Vitamins: B vitamins are essential for numerous biochemical reactions in the body, including those involved in converting food into energy, producing neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, and supporting healthy neurological and cognitive function.* These B vitamins are provided in their natural and/or activated forms for superior bioavailability.
- Folate: provided as a naturally occurring folate, an easily absorbed form that helps to support healthy plasma folate levels. (Most mass-marketed supplements contain folic acid, which may have undesirable effects.)
- Vitamins K1 and K2: provided as vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (as MK-4 and MenaQ7® Full Spectrum as MK-6, MK-7, MK-9). Vitamin K is best known for its role in proper blood clotting, which is the principal role of K1, as well as provided by K2. The K2 form, however, is specifically needed for healthy bones and teeth, as well as proper blood vessel integrity and function.*
- Vitamin E: provided as gamma- and delta-tocotrienols, which are more potent antioxidants and have other beneficial properties beyond those of the alpha-tocopherol fraction of vitamin E typically contained in commercial supplements.
- Vitamin C: provided as ascorbic acid, at higher levels than in most multivitamins. This generous amount may help support numerous roles for vitamin C such as a healthy immune system, skin and blood vessels, synthesis of collagen, aiding in iron absorption and metabolism of catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline.*
- Hesperidin, Rutin, Quercetin: bioflavonoids and antioxidants found in citrus fruits (hesperidin) and various other foods regarded for their health benefits, such as olives, raspberries, plums, currants, grapes and asparagus (rutin), and apples, red onion, cranberries, kale (quercetin).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Does not Contain: Gluten, dairy, soy, or GMO’s
Caution: Consult with your healthcare practitioner about your specific circumstances
and any questions you may have. If taking a blood thinning medication, consult a health care practitioner before using.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.