Copper Bisglycinate, an optimally absorbed Albion mineral chelate, supports brain, bone, blood vessel, heart, nerve, and skin health.*
- Neurotransmitter production
- Brain health
- Supports heart health
- Supports lipid metabolism
- Bone health
- Copper is a trace mineral that is essential for bone health, connective tissue health, cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, neurological health, and skin health.* It is also a component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.
- Copper is essential for the conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline, so it is necessary for energy, fat metabolism, focus, concentration, sleep and mood.*
- Because copper and zinc compete with each other for absorption, a person taking a high amount of zinc (for example, 50 mg daily for an extended time period) can develop a copper deficiency. A copper deficiency can render many cell types, including fat cells and blood cells, more susceptible to oxidation.* For this reason, zinc supplementation should be accompanied by copper supplementation.* In a clinical setting, copper supplementation protected red blood cells from oxidation.* Thorne's Copper Bisglycinate provides an optimally absorbed form of copper.*
Copper Bisglycinate, an optimally absorbed Albion mineral chelate
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule once daily or as recommended by your health
Does Not Contain: Gluten, dairy, soy
- This product is contraindicated for anyone with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
- There are no currently known adverse interactions or contraindications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.