Calcium citrate is a highly bioavailable calcium chelate that provides support for bone, cardiovascular and colon health.* This form of calcium also helps to bind oxalates and may decrease the risk of kidney stones.*
- Reduce risk of bone ailments
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Support of distal colon health
- May be useful in patients with history of kidney stones
Calcium (Citrate) by Pure Encapsulations provides highly absorbable calcium to assist in supporting bone, cardiovascular and colon health.
- Adequate calcium intake throughout life is linked to a reduced risk of bone ailments
- When our bodies do not have the calcium they need to function, they take it from our bones, causing bones to become weak, fragile, and prone to breakage
- Calcium has the ability to improve cardiovascular health by supporting healthy lipid metabolism and healthy receptor function*
- Research suggests that calcium is associated with supporting distal colon health.*
- This form of calcium should not increase risk of kidney stones*
Calcium citrate does not need acid to be absorbed, so it is the best form of calcium to take when using an anti-acid or when you have low acid secretion.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.
Does Not Contain: Gluten; Non-GMO; Vegan/Vegetarian
- If pregnant or lactating, or have a history of kidney stones, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Calcium may need to be taken separately from certain antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.