The Menopause Power Take Charge Guide - Print & Digital Formats
- The Take Charge Guide – The Guide gives you over 100 pages of information to help you get started with Hormone Balancing Therapy (HBTx) – what to do and not do, and how to do it. Dr. Schwarzbein tells you exactly how she treats her patients’ menopause (and her own!) with bioidentical hormones – the right lab tests, starting dosages, and important guidelines. Provided in both hard copy (print) and downloadable (digital) formats.
- Personal HBTx Journal – An Appendix to the Guide, the Journal lets you track key data like test results, symptoms and conditions, starting dosages, menstrual cycle, and how you are feeling during the entire first year on HBTx.
- Dear Colleague Letter: Dr. Schwarzbein’s letter to doctors explaining her views on menopause and offering them a complimentary copy of her paper, Hormone Balancing Therapy (HBTx) – Why & How, a technical, step-by-step guide to administering bioidentical hormones using the protocol she developed from over two decades of experience treating thousands of women. Provided in both hard copy (print) and downloadable (digital) formats.
By popular demand, we have bundled both the print and digital forms of the Take Charge Guide:
- Print Format: The print copy to the Take Charge Guide will be mailed to you.
- Digital Format: Upon purchasing, you will be emailed a link to download the PDF files contained in a zip folder. Once downloaded, select the zip folder and extract files. For more help on extracting zip folders, follow the links below.